Information on data collection
1. What personal information do we collect?
The only information we store is the information you encode yourself in the online form.
Your data will be handled in conformity with Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32001R0045:EN:NOT of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by Community Institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.
2. Who has access to your information and to whom is it disclosed?
The following people have access to your information
- Staff of the Communication unit of the Directorate General for the Environment.
- Staff of the Knowledge, Risks & Urban Environment unit of the Directorate General for the Environment.
- Staff of the contractor - PRACSIS - who process the data electronically to prepare the registration letter and your badge.
No other party will have access to the information submitted.
3. How do we protect and safeguard your information?
The data collected by PRACSIS is stored on a special dedicated server.
4. How can you verify, modify or delete your information?
After registration, participants will not have direct access to data concerning them. If you wish to access, modify or delete any of your data, please send a message to: email@example.com
5. How long do we keep your data?
The online registration form will be available until the date of the event; afterwards all personal data will be removed from the online registration database.
6. Contact Information
Should you have any questions or requests concerning the information submitted, please send an email message to the following contact mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org